Are you looking forward to start your own Burger King Franchise in India? Well, you have landed on the right web-page. Starting a Burger King Franchise is really a good idea, but aspiring people in business like you are looking for complete information for Burger King Franchise, like what will be the requirements, contact details, cost of the franchise, and many more!
Well, below you’ll get complete knowledge of the BK franchise in India which holds an enormous amount of fast-food audiences in India.
Getting an established business running is not that hard as compared to starting a new business. BK is already an established business and people love the taste of those burgers with salads, cheese, tasty onion rings with ketchup.
What franchise basically is? There’s already an established and well-performing parent company and you now need to resell the business and in return, you need to pay franchise fees and royalty commission.
No need to worry!
I’ll let you know about the Burger King Franchise from A to Z. It will hardly take you a few mins to go through this article, so don’t miss any section or sub-heading.
Whatever doubts you’ll be having regarding the Burger King Franchise are listed in the FAQ section below. Don’t forget to go through it!
The below table denotes the topics we’ll be going through!
How To Start Burger King Franchise In India?
Well, every businessman and investors are curious to know the complete details of this franchise in India. According to Live Mint, there are 268 stores in India, located in cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Delhi, Pune, and more.
But how to start a BK franchise business? Well, there are a few requirements to go through and it is important to know all the basic requirements.
The straight & simple answer is that you should know the complete requirements, how much capital it will require, and then submit your franchise application.
Make sure the approval from Burger King Franchise Team will only be approved once the candidate meets all the requirements of the franchise owners.
Below I’ve summed up some basic requirements and all the so just have a look at that section (it’s important).
What Is The Requirement & Cost For Burger King Franchise In India?
To open a Burger King Franchise you’ll need a high budget of investment $323,100 to $3,076,600 approximately Rs 229.4 lakhs to Rs 21.8 crores as mentioned on TopFranchise.com plus you need to go through the training program to wrap your head around the business by learning the fundamentals.
2.4 Crore is an estimate and not an official statement. There are a few things that you should know,
- BK has a royalty commission which they charge 4.5% of the sale.
- Advertising fee 4% of monthly gross sales.
- Minimum employ criteria 15-20 people in total.
Want to know the profits that you gonna make? Check the section just before the FAQ one to know more!
Now, let’s dig more,
Location Of The BK Franchise In India
So, another requirement is the location of the store? Well, you must know that there are 3 categories for you to opt and start a business franchise (for BK), and those 3 categories are:
- Institutional Locations
- Commercial Areas
- Non-conventional Places
Institutional locations are pretty self-explanatory that is government building areas for instance bus and train stations, airports, corporate arenas, zoos, educational centers sports areas, and many more. I hope that you now have got the term Institutional locations.
Commercial Areas, just like the mall a separate self-contained restaurant of Burger King. A commercial Burger King Restaurant doesn’t share any common areas with other businesses.
Non-conventional Places, here your BK will be situated on websites which includes companies like, food service, retail, convenience stores, gasoline stations, and other commercial areas.
Additionally, you’ll also be needing the Franchise Training. So, here’s the detailed other section for you to know more about the franchise training.
Burger King India Franchise Training
Well, before going into any franchise program you are always trained, and here goes the same thing.
Before opening your own Burger King Franchise you need to successfully complete the BK Franchisor’s training program.
Once your application and all those initial steps would be done and you are shortlisted for the franchise program you’ll be offered a training program in an authorized training center in a specific BK restaurant.
You’ll learn all the basics and the necessary things during the training program, how to execute current operations, procedures, and criteria which will help you and ease the chances takes place in the franchise.
On topics like management classes and updates for useable abilities, franchisors held’s workshops and seminars which results in good growth for the franchise.
How To Apply For Burger King Franchise In India?
There are certain steps to follow, whenever you opt for a franchise, same goes for Burger King Franchise, so you have to visit their official site. Once landed on BK’s official website you need to fill out the application form applying for the BK Outlet Franchise.
Once Your Application is accepted by the franchise support team of Burger King they will reach out to you and further things will be carried out!
Tip – Well, you’ll not get the official BK franchise page for India on the BK’s website so you need to try to contact them via mail or any other form of contact details. So, you’ll be needing their contact details and hence one of the valuable tables is listed below, refer to that below and take your foot forward.
Burger King Franchise Contact Details
Once you are all set to go or you have any queries you can contact the Burger King Franchise Team. During the research for contact details of BK on the web, I found a few useful links and e-mail address that can help you out, have a look at this informative table.
|An email that I found on https://www.bk.com/franchise-usa page||[email protected]|
|Official Website For India||https://www.burgerking.in/|
|Customer Care||[email protected]|
|Address||Burger King India Pvt Ltd.Mittal Commercial,Andheri East,Close Marol Naka,Chimatpada,Mumbai — 400059022 7193 3099|
If I get more details in the future, I’ll update this Table, you can recheck it for an update.
(Screenshot this table it might be helpful for you)
Short History Of Burger King
BK is an American multinational chain for fast foods and it is one of the top Best Burger Stores in India. Earlier the name of BK was Insta-Burger King and in 1954 after Insta-Burger King went into financial difficulties it was purchased by 2 Miami-based franchisees it was renamed ‘Burger King’.
They serve products like hamburgers, milkshakes, sandwiches, beverages, salads, desserts, soft drinks, chicken, french fries, and more.
There are a lot of options in Burger King, and I’m a big fan of their ‘Whopper Burger’.
Best satisfaction for your taste buds and a giant chain of fast-food restaurants.
Although there’s a lot more to know about the history of Burger King, how they went successful with the advertisements and how they went down, all you need to know is listed on this page of Wikipedia, if interested then you can have a glance at that – All About Burger King.
Benefits To Start And USP of Burger King In India
Every business has its USP and the benefits, the same goes here! If you are investing in Burger King, you should know the benefits and outcomes you’ll be getting!
So here we go with the list of benefits!
- The business is always successful if the product you are serving is valuable and in the case of BK it is totally the same, people in India have a separate fanbase for those tasty burgers by BK. (#1 Rule of business Give Before You Take)
- The taglines, jingles, and slogans are so catchy and well marketed that a customer feels to visit Burger King at least once. In India, the whooper series of burgers have a huge fanbase. One of the famous tag lines that keep on dancing on the ears is ‘The home of Whooper’, ‘Have it your way’, ‘It takes two hands to hold a Whopper’, ‘Burger King Your Way’ and the list goes on.
- Has a legacy of 66 years, BK is still considered to be running successfully.
- Additionally, they give you simple software to run the business with more ease with the latest updated technology.
- Burger King is an established and well-running franchise, they have planned to open 700 stores in India before 2025 and as of now (3 December 2020) it has 268 franchise stores running. This indicates more franchise opportunities for business people like you.
Once you are in this BK’s franchise your business will get extraordinary benefits.
Other Burger King Important Franchise Details That You Should Know
Below I’ve bullet listed a few points so go through it, it’s really helpful!
- The estimated agreement time is 20 years.
- Has a training program for you as well as for the staff in the backend and frontend to learn the basic fundamentals.
- BK does not provide the franchise with territorial rights of approximately 3-5 km.
- There are more such rules which you get to know as a written document that covers the rules, instructions, Terms, and Conditions for both Franchisee and the Franchisor.
- Other investment costs might occur while building out the outlet.
Things You Should Be Prepared For:
- Experience, evaluate your experience & strengths.
- You must be prepared for the cost of equipment & signs, the cost of licenses and permits, the cost of insurance, uniforms, and many more.
- Adequate Capitalization.
- Check whether there’s a market availability before starting your own franchise.
Profit Margin Of Burger King Franchise In India
Before going into any business it is very important to know the profit that you’ll be earning in the long term.
There is no official margin percentage mention on the web, I didn’t found a perfect or a rough figure for the Profit Margin but I’m sorry to disappoint you instead Burger King is growing fast and is well known fast food restaurant in India.
(I’ll update the Profit Margin if I find it on the web, but for now it’s N/A)
Below I’ve added a 20 secs TV commercial of Burger King, and one of the famous taglines is ‘Pet Bharega Niyat Nahi’. Check out the video!
1. How To Open The Burger King Franchise In India?
Well, you need to go through some basic requirements! For that, you need to refer to the above sections for an in-detail answer but let me tell you in a short and simple way.
- You should know the requirements for BK Franchise
- Contact Details
- Investment Amount
- About the profit and expenditure
- Opportunity & More
2. How Much It Costs To Open A Burger King Franchise?
Well, there’s no official statement out but the approx value that is disclosed on the internet to open a Burger King Franchise is Rs. 2.5 Crore Rupees. Aside from that you also need to pay 4.5% as a royalty fee & 4% of advertising fee to the company.
3. Are There Any Opportunities To Open A Burger King Franchise In India?
Burger King in India have currently 268 stores running and they have planned to open 700 stores by 2025! So, looking at this figure, you can also expect the opportunities and yes there are opportunities to open a Burger King Franchise In India.
I hope that you are now quite familiar with the Burger King Franchise In India. I’ve served you the finest information available on the internet related to BK Franchise in India.
What you learned –
- What are the Basic Requirements to start a BK Franchise In India?
- Complete Contact Details about the BK Franchise.
- USP, Benefits & History, Cost, Profit Margin, and more.
That was it!
Now, wait I need your feedback in the comment section, throw your doubts, destructive or constructive appreciations everything is expected just try to engage and I’ll reply to you in the next 24 hours,
And yes, do me a favor
Share this article, it’ll make my day!
Because sharing is caring
Best wishes for the next business.
- How to Get Apollo Pharmacy Franchise? Cost, Profit, Contact Details
- How To Get Wow Momo Franchise In India
- How To Start Chai Point Franchise?
- How To Start Barbeque Nation Franchise?
- How To Get Dominos Franchise In India
- How To Open Starbucks Franchise In India
- How To Get Dunkin Donuts Franchise In India
- How To Get the Drunken Monkey Franchise?
- How To Open Yewale Tea Franchise
- How To Get Lassi Shop Franchise
CauliTech.in created this blog only for informative purposes and we are not associated with any of the franchise Owners/Distributors.